Anderson Floor Warming supply a wide range of Pex pipe manifold connection packages.
Heating Primary Connection Systems consist of joint free, large bore Pex pipe, equivalent to standard metal pipe sizes, self ducted in conduit or insulation, supplied from forged brass manifolds, connecting boiler to underfloor manifolds and radiator/towel rails manifolds.
Radiator Connection Packages consist of joint free Pex pipe, self ducted in conduit or insulation, supplied from forged brass manifolds, connecting manifold to radiators. The most popular domestic systems consist of underfloor heating onthe ground floor and radiators on first floor. The connection packages allow easy integration of both systems.
Hot & Cold Connection Systems also consist of joint free Pex pipe, self ducted in conduit or insulation, supplied from forged brass manifolds, connecting hot & cold primary manifolds to hot & cold secondary manifolds, with built in isolation valves to each appliance.
Pex pipe manifold connection systems have the following advantages:
- Pre-designed complete packages speed up and simplify installation.Flexible pipe from reel uses fewer joints.
- Flexible pipe can be threaded through drilled joists, thus avoiding notching.
- Self ducted pipe in conduit can be laid in solid walls and floors without the need for purpose built ducts.
- Corrosion and scale free plumbing pipe.
- Low noise self ducted pipe, greater frost resistance.
- Flexible joint free pipe reduces maintenance costs and condensation.
- No need for soldering, bending or threading tools.
- Light and easy to transport & store.
Projects using Radiators / Mixed Systems